Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday

Ok so things did not go exactly as planned for today. But on the whole I can usually roll with the changes pretty well. Here is how the day went. Yesterday we recieved a call about a second catering job. The gentleman thought when he talked to Thomas last week that was all he had to do. He never called back to confirm, to say how much, or what time. Needless to say we were very unprepared but we rolled with the punches. Robert wound up going to Sams this morning to get what we needed which meant I had to take Thomas and amanda to Havana and then get me and the girls to the church for the babysitting.

Everything went fine there the girls and I had fun at the church. After we left I took Sam and dropped her off with a friend to spend the day with her. Kathryn and I went to Lowes to get a project to do.

Because of the 2nd catering order Kathryn and I wound up going back to the resturant to help out for a little while. It wasn't for long it it wasn't too bad. Kathryn and I came home and she is outside playing in the sprinkler right now. Her day has been a good day because that is what she wanted to do today. Nothing else mattered as long as she got to play in the water.

So even though we did not do all we had planned it turned out to be a good day off.

No comments: