Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's Sunday

Sunday is the best day of the week, in our opinion. It is our one day away from the resturant. Kathryn is becoming very possessive of Sundays. She just wants to go to church in the morning and then have the rest of the day at the house to play or watch movies. If I even suggest grocery shopping to her it is a no go she wants to stay home with daddy and veg like daddy.

At the resturant no that we are on summer break , mostly, we still do some math and reading, I am having to be more creative with things to keep her occupied. I have more crafts back int he office and she is coming out and helping me more by making the drinks and delivering them to the customers. She has fun doing it and it is a big help to me. I also let her and Hannah play in the afternoon rain yesterday. Thomas thought I had lost my mind but I had brought a change of clothes because I knew that there would be a day that it was not thundering and lightening that they could go out and play and have fun. I did have to be cautious because it is still a parking lot but they were great about staying on the sidewalk.

Must close now because we are off to church and I have to help Robert with his class today. TTFN

No comments: