Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day Off

We are experimenting this week with each of us having a day off. Yesterday was Amanda's day and today is Robert's. thomas gets tomorrow. The kids are loving this because they are away from the resturant 5 out of 7 days now. They love it when Thomas has a day off because he lets them get away with murder at the house. Saturday is my day this week which is good because I am babysitting for the church on Sat. The girls and I have so much fun playing with the babies when we do this.

Saturday afternoon we are going to have a movie day. We are covering up the windows so it is dark and having popcorn and such. They are going to invite over a couple of friends they have not seen this summer and have a grand time. And I am going to get to see and visit with my friends too.

Jessica and Hunter came up for a visit Sunday and Monday. The kids went to the movies and then went to Chuck e Cheese for the afternoon. They all had fun together. I miss doing things like that with them and seeing them all laughing together. I am glad they enjoyed themselves though. Sam, Kathryn, and Hunter tried riding bikes together but every bike we own either has a flat tube or the tire itself is bad. Guess we need to work on that before the next visit. They did get on the trampoline and the girls tackled Hunter. Kathryn later said that she was surprised that Hunter could jump on the Trampoline. She thought he was too old for it. I told her anybody of any age could jump if they put their minds to it. I guess she pictured mommy on there because she started giggling.

2 comments:

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

I enjoy hearing about your family changes and growing! Keep it up!

luksky said...

I got a giggle picturing you on the trampoline too...you should see me on ours. I literally feel like I am having a heart attack after a jump or two...