Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Danny Jack

Danny started Kemo yesterday and has radiation for the rest of the week. This will be going on for the next 6 weeks. Because of how week and forgetful he is he is now under constant watch. So even when we have an off day at the resturant it is still not an off day. It is allowing me some time at home to get things done around the house. and it is allowing the girls to be away fromt he resturant more. We have blown up Kathryn's swimming pool and the girls are having fun playing in that. Because of Danny I was having them be as quiet as church mice but after the two days he was here last week I found out that noise is not a factor When he sleeps he is out like a light. So I just let the girls play.
School will be starting in about a month so that will be an interesting thing to factor into our schedule. I am still homeschooling Kathryn. I am happy to say that we are continuing with K12 virtual school ( leon county voted to go with K12 over Connections, Yeah!!!), and Sam is starting middle school. In elementary school she went from 7:50 to 2:20 now she will be going from 9:30 to 4:00. Not sure about her transportation yet weather it will be bus or pick up or a combination of the two we will wait and see. As far as work goes I think Amanda and I are going to go to half days off. Me in the morning teaching and her in the evening. I will love not having to do school between opening the store and dealing with customers. Thomas and Robert are going to trade off Saturdays. They are more than willing to let me and Amanda deal with Danny most of the time.
Well I'm off to get Thomas up for work. It is my day at home to take Danny to radiation and get some things done around here.

1 comment:

luksky said...

Sounds like you have your hands full! Bless you during this season of your life....