Sunday, September 7, 2008

Grace's birthday

Kathryn's friend Grace Spear had her birthday party at Chick-fil-A. Kathryn and Samantha were both in attendance.

The children started off by playing on the climber .
Kathryn, who hates to get her face painted, actually got a butterfly on one cheek ...
... and a cat on the other.
Ms Eva evenhad her face done. My talents were enlisted to make balloon sculptures. I really enjoyed making these for the children. Even those who were not part of the party asked for an animal. The manager got my number so I could do this for some of their events.

This was my first flower.
Kathryn gave Grace Geofrey and some Tinkerbell school suplies. Awhile back Kathryn promised Grace that she would get it for her birthday. Sam gave Grace a scrapbooking kit. The party was a lot of fun for everyone.


1 comment:

luksky said...

I didn't know you could do balloon creations. Kids love them don't they!