Friday, May 9, 2008


It seems that with the end of the year I have more time on my hands. Now that Gynastics, art, soccer, and Author study are over with I have more time to be at home. I have decided that over the summer I am going to do a clean sweep of my house. I am giving myself a week for each room so I do not feel stressed. Now that we are part of the Virtual Academy they send me all of Kathryn's workbooks I can get rid of most of what I have and only keep a few for enrichment. My biggest problem area is that I love books and it is hard for me to get rid of any, but I must be reasonable and get rid of some. I was going to have a yard sale but out where we live it does not work very well so I will probably just wind up donating them. There is a mission project leaving in August that would like any art supplies that I am getting rid of. When we moved to Orlando all of my stuff wnt into storage and so I bought more down there and now I have duplicates of many things. It is an overwhelming task but taken in little bites I will acomplish it. TTFN

No comments: