Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know I have told people over the last few months that we havn't been doing much besides the resturant but when I down loaded the pictures from the camera I realixed that we have actually done several things together as a family. This was Christmas evening. Robert had told us about the christmas lights at a church so he, Sam, Kathryn, and I decided to go. This was a nativity scene... Can you find the hidden child in the picture? I had to snap this picture of these lights because Kathryn's greatest wish, next to having a puppy, is to see snow. My overdramatic child says her life is not complete because she has not seen real snow. What she doesn't get is that it is beautiful to look at, but when you are in it it is cold and wet.
At the light we stopped for a few posed pics.

Amanda thought it would be a good idea in 30 degree weather to get the kids all excited about camping in the camper. She wanted to go to a campground but it rained the day before so they "camped" in the front yard. I slept at the house in the heat. I think they lasted about half the night but the first bathroom break in the middle of the night convinced them they needed to be inside the house.

I think the kids enjoyed the campfire and cooking out more than the actual sleeping outside.
Daddy got into the act too.
Yes these are posed sleeping pics because I was not planning on staying out there until they went to bed. It was darn cold out there and I was ready to get home into the warmth.











1 comment:

luksky said...

It was nice to see a post from you again!!